Hey it's Rebecca (wilcken) Kent. You dad just contacted me through facebook and gave me the link to Steph's blog and I found yours too! Your boys and little girl are very, very cute! How are you? I will give you my email like I did to steph because my blog is private and I would need your email to add you...me email is: bmkent24@yahoo.com. How's three kids by the way? I have number three one the way and very close to having her! Exciting, but a little nervous too! Take care and hope to hear from you soon!
Oh my goodness! I found you. This is Tina Castillo... now Alexander! (Seems funny that you got two comments like this on the same post.) I'm so excited. I've looked for you forever and finally found Alicia and linked from her blog. Please, please, please send me an email... so much to catch up on. My email is pinktina27@yahoo.com and my blog is www.myspecialblend.blogspot.com
Dan and Dawnell were married in Sept. 1999. Brock came along in 2004 followed by Bo in 2006. We now have a new addition to our family. Cameron was born Sept. 24, 2008.
2 comments:
Dawnell,
Hey it's Rebecca (wilcken) Kent. You dad just contacted me through facebook and gave me the link to Steph's blog and I found yours too! Your boys and little girl are very, very cute! How are you? I will give you my email like I did to steph because my blog is private and I would need your email to add you...me email is: bmkent24@yahoo.com. How's three kids by the way? I have number three one the way and very close to having her! Exciting, but a little nervous too! Take care and hope to hear from you soon!
Oh my goodness! I found you. This is Tina Castillo... now Alexander! (Seems funny that you got two comments like this on the same post.) I'm so excited. I've looked for you forever and finally found Alicia and linked from her blog. Please, please, please send me an email... so much to catch up on. My email is pinktina27@yahoo.com and my blog is www.myspecialblend.blogspot.com
I hope to hear from you soon!
Tina
Post a Comment